This week President Obama announced changes to the US policy to the island of Cuba.  I'll leave politics aside - its to emotional an issue to the ones closest to the discussion.  Eventually relations will normalize and the US embargo that has kept Cuba at bay will finally go away -

When it does Cuba will be an island released from a time warp - for the people of Cuba it has been 1959 since... well... 1959.  Less that 5% of the island's population has ever been on the internet.  Mobile wireless service is completely not existent.  There is one (1) telecom on the island and the overall infrastructure is very similar to what Andy Griffith used in Mayberry - analogue POTS service.

I think this poses a wonderful opportunity for operators and professionals alike.  Starting with the retrenching of fiber to the entire island alone will be a multi-year endeavor.  While the fiber is trenched wireless towers will accompany this build out - providing a massive influx of capacity and opportunity for telecom providers willing to make an investment.

What an amazing opportunity for technology providers and the people of Cuba alike-

Comments

Now after which I’ll stumble across a post like this and I’ll recall that there actually are nevertheless fascinating pages around the web.

10/07/2015 5:42pm

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something

10/12/2015 10:58pm

Greate post. Keep posting such kind of info on your page.Im really impressed by your blog.

Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

10/02/2016 11:52pm

Oh yeah. people there will have muuuuch more opportunities! This is great, I think!

11/15/2016 7:35pm

This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects.

01/09/2017 6:39am

It was a really great time for communism! But a pretty bad for socialism.

05/15/2017 9:38am

We like to read this issue.. Thanks you've made it clear!

There are many different and romantic locations in Long Island that features water views and wineries.

08/01/2017 7:40pm

Imada digital force gauges capture peak force data and output data for collection by optional data acquisition software in USB, RS232, Digimatic and analog formats.

Even if you're looking to improve your overall health, our chiropractor can help you attain your everyday wellness goals! Visit our testimonials page to find out what our patients are saying about our Murfreesboro chiropractor and our chiropractic care plans.

08/15/2017 5:11pm

Digital torque wrenches capture peak torque or display torque measurement in real time mode. High and low setpoints with LED indicator and audible alarm facilitate Go/No Go testing.

09/12/2017 7:07am

Dr. Carol Lockwood has been practicing on Chicago's North Shore for over 20 years. She graduated from Northwestern University Dental School #1 in her 1992 class in clinical patient skills/care.

09/12/2017 7:54am

I promise you that my staff at Preston Chiropractic and Rehabilitation in Louisville and I will work together to assure a personal approach and will treat everyone of our patients as we would like our families to be treated. With importance, patience, trust, and honesty.

09/12/2017 4:43pm

RGED Series wireless digital torque wrenches capture and transmit peak data to included Torque Management software from up to 130 feet away. A single wireless receiver supports up to 10 wrenches, facilitating simpler torque audits with data collection at a single computer.

09/12/2017 5:24pm

Calibrate power screwdrivers torque measurement and wrenches or use as production tools.